Canada’s Got Game Talent
Meet Your Favorite Game Company and Show Them What You Got!
|Hurry and Register: Only 20 spots available for the Pitch Competition!|
Pick Your Company: (5 reviews per hour)
- Big Viking Games (mobile games)
- Digital Extremes (large scale console games)
- Big Blue Bubble (mobile games)
- Antic Entertainment (flash web games)
Your Pitch can highlight on areas including:
- Concept art
- 3D art
- Game / Technical Demonstration
- Audio Work
- Artwork - JPGs or .PNGs in a resolution adequate for display over projector and/or HD TV, and should not exceed 1920 x 1080
- Animation Demo Reel – DVD submission
- Audio Reel – DVD or CD submission
- Game / Technical Demo – a working demo on your own equipment connected to an HD TV
- A maximum of 20 confirmed participants will be selected.
- All Pitches will take place between 10:30 am and 3:30 pm on Wednesday, November 14th at the DIG 2012 Conference.
- DIG and participating game professionals accept no responsibility for your content or ideas generated from that content.
- Do not disclose any content or ideas which you consider proprietary.
- DIG 2012 reserved the right to change the DIGx Portfolio Pitch as needed.
- Not eligible to High School Students
- You must be currently enrolled in a College / University
- You must register online to be eligible to participate. Keep handy your registration receipt, as you will need theOrder Number of your purchase. Go to Register
- Only one company per registration can be selected
- Confirmed Participants will be required to check-in 30 minutes prior to their scheduled time or risk losing their time slot to an onsite candidate.